- We are grateful to many of the respected UK charity leaders who have provided input to the Newton Charity Investment Survey, giving the sector unique insight and trend comparisons of its investment intentions over the last seven years.
This year, we are particularly interested in your views on:
- What impact the coronavirus pandemic has had on your charity’s activity
- Your recent investment returns and your expectations for the future
- Ethical investment and the increasing demand for sustainable investment
- The outlook for your charity
Please help make a difference to your industry, and complete the UK’s most comprehensive and data-rich charity investment survey by Friday 2 July.
We will publish the survey findings later in the year and reveal the data, what it means for you and how the industry might respond.
The first 100 charities to complete the survey will be eligible to receive a pair of ‘open’ tickets to an exhibition of their choice (before 31 January 2022) at the Royal Academy of Arts. Survey participants will also be entered into a prize draw for the opportunity to win a £250 donation to a charity of their choice. Four winners will be selected at random. Terms and conditions apply.
Responses will be treated confidentially. Data will only be shared in aggregate, and no individual charity responses will be identifiable.
Thank you for your contribution to our 2021 survey.