Past performance is not a guide to future performance. Your capital may be at risk. The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the original amount invested.
Key investment risks
- Objective/Performance Risk: There is no guarantee that the strategy will achieve its objectives.
- Currency Risk: This strategy invests in international markets which means it is exposed to changes in currency rates which could affect the value of the strategy.
- Derivatives Risk: Derivatives are highly sensitive to changes in the value of the asset from which their value is derived. A small movement in the value of the underlying asset can cause a large movement in the value of the derivative. This can increase the sizes of losses and gains, causing the value of your investment to fluctuate. When using derivatives, the strategy can lose significantly more than the amount it has invested in derivatives.
- Emerging Markets Risk: Emerging markets have additional risks due to less-developed market practices.
- Concentration Risk: A fall in the value of a single investment may have a significant impact on the value of the strategy because it typically invests in a limited number of investments.
- Sustainable Strategies Risk: The strategy follows a sustainable investment approach, which may cause it to perform differently than strategies that have a similar objective but which do not integrate sustainable investment criteria when selecting securities. The strategy will not engage in stock lending activities and, therefore, may forgo any additional returns that may be produced through such activities.
- Investment in Infrastructure Companies Risk: The value of investments in Infrastructure Companies may be negatively impacted by changes in the regulatory, economic or political environment in which they operate.
|Newton Sustainable Global|
Equity strategy (gross)
|Newton Sustainable Global|
Equity strategy (net)
Performance is stated gross and net of management fees. The impact of management fees can be material. A fee schedule providing further detail is available on request.
The MSCI AC World NDR Index performance benchmark is used as a comparator for this strategy. The strategy does not aim to replicate either the composition or the performance of the performance benchmark.
Source: Newton, close of business prices, total return, income reinvested, in GBP, 30 September 2021. Net of fees performance quoted with 0.65% annual management charges.
This is a financial promotion. This video is for UK professional investors only. These opinions should not be construed as investment or any other advice and are subject to change. This document is for information purposes only. Any reference to a specific security, country or sector should not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell investments in those securities, countries or sectors. Please note that portfolio holdings and positioning are subject to change without notice. Issued by Newton Investment Management Limited, The Bank of New York Mellon Centre, 160 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4LA. Registered in England No. 01371973. Newton Investment Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, 12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN. Newton Investment Management Limited is registered with the SEC as an investment adviser under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Newton Investment Management Limited’s investment business is described in Form ADV, Part 1 and 2, which can be obtained from the SEC.gov website or obtained upon request. 'Newton Investment Management Group' is used to collectively describe a group of affiliated companies that provide investment advisory services under the brand name 'Newton' or 'Newton Investment Management'. Investment advisory services are provided in the United Kingdom by Newton Investment Management Ltd (NIM) and in the United States by Newton Investment Management North America LLC (NIMNA). Both firms are indirect subsidiaries of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation ('BNY Mellon').